Construction is well underway on the new $8M Point Cinema in Littleton, MA. Click here for more information about the project!
Hutter continues construction of the $80M Sanford High School and Technical Center in Sanford, ME. Click here to watch Episode #16
School and Town officials joined with York High School students in a Beam Signing Ceremony to commemorate construction of the new York Community Auditorium being added to the existing High School by Hutter Construction. Attendees then watched as steel workers raised the beam into place at the entrance to the…
Hutter Construction has completed the 30,000 square foot, 40-unit addition to the Rockridge Retirement Community facility in Northampton, MA.
The new Oncology and Infusion Therapy Center at Monadnock Community Hospital hosted an open house Nov. 18. Attended by over 200 community members, the event included a ribbon cutting ceremony, tours of the new space and the opportunity to meet the department’s staff.
It’s official! We have broken ground on the Rockridge Retirement Community expansion! Violette’s Crossing and the new Gardens Neighborhood for Memory Support is due to be completed in late summer 2016.
Fire Chief Andrew Melnikas welcomed town residents and guests who attended the ribbon cutting to celebrating the completion of the new North Andover Fire Station on Chickering Road in North Andover, MA.
The groundbreaking celebration—From The Ground Up –marked the start of construction on York Hospital’s Birthing & Family Care renovation project!
We are excited to celebrate the completion of a new Wesley Woods home! Congratulations to Claire, the new homeowner! It was an honor to be a part of the celebration!
On Saturday, August 1st, Hutter employees and their families enjoyed a day filled with good food and fun activities! Barbecued chicken slow roasted over an open pit, freshly picked corn on the cob, and a freezer filled with ice cream were a few of the menu options. Young and old…
Hutter, Wesley Woods, Deaconess, and many of the residents at Wesley Woods celebrated the groundbreaking of new home construction on Wednesday, July 15th. Five new homes will be built in this residential community designed for persons 62 and older.
A huge THANK YOU to our Hutter team for giving of your time and talent to provide excellent service and to our customers for giving us the opportunity to serve you! We greatly appreciate you!
Sledge hammers replaced the shovels at the Families in Transition’s Family Place Resource Center and Shelter Groundbreaking ceremony on June 17, 2015. This exciting event was attended by Governor Maggie Hassan as well as many other supporters, who together are breaking down barriers in our community.
On May 19, 2015, we celebrated the Ribbon Cutting for the completion of the newly remodeled Birthing Suite at Monadnock Community Hospital. It was made possible through the generosity of Jan C. MacLennan-Kennedy in memory of her mother, Corrine MacLennan. It was an honor to be part of this special…
Hutter Construction is pleased to welcome Eric Hastings to our team! Eric will be heading up our estimating department as Director of Estimating. He comes to us with a wealth of experience in estimating and project management.
Hutter Construction Corporation recently completed the $18M+ Maquet-Getinge Group Additions & Renovations project in Merrimack, NH.
We are proud to announce our 41st Year Anniversary!
Hutter Construction Corporation recently received the Associated General Contractor’s, AGC’s, Certificate of Commendation for Excellent Safety Record in 2013. (Zero Incident Rate – 50,000 work hours and over Building Division.) Click here to view the AGC article
Wall Panel Installation Video Click here to view
Parkland Medical Center’s new Emotional and Behavioral Wellness Unit
- Point Cinema Construction, Littleton, MA January 12, 2017
- Sanford High School and Technical Center January 6, 2017
- York Community Auditorium Beam Signing Ceremony November 28, 2016
- Rockridge Retirement Community Ribbon Cutting Ceremony November 10, 2016
- Oncology & Infusion Therapy Center’s Open House November 28, 2015
- Ground breaking at Rockridge Retirement Community November 10, 2015
- Ribbon Cutting at North Andover Fire Station November 7, 2015
- From the Ground Up! October 29, 2015
- Wesley Woods Ribbon Cutting Ceremony September 2, 2015
- Hutter Picnic 2015 September 1, 2015
- Groundbreaking at Wesley Wood Gilford, NH July 15, 2015
- Celebrating 42 years! July 13, 2015
- Wall Breaking Ceremony June 17, 2015
- Open House at MCH Birthing Suite May 19, 2015
- Welcome aboard, Eric Hastings! January 26, 2015
- Another Successful Project Completed! August 15, 2014
- Celebrating 41 Years! July 13, 2014
- 2013 AGC Safety Award June 6, 2014
- Parkland Medical Office Bldg. at 31 Stiles Road June 2, 2014
- Exciting Groundbreaking for… May 15, 2014
- January 2017
- November 2016
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- January 2015
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- September 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- November 2011
- September 2011
- June 2011
- May 2010
- October 2009
- November 2008